Contemporary 1-Bed Unit Near Chapel St
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Appreciate refined living in this contemporary 1-bed apartment near the famous Chapel St shops. Featuring beautifully curated interiors this modern property boasts a chic yet cosy atmosphere with an outdoor terrace with seating. Situated moments from local parks and gardens, relish in the numerous nearby cafes, bakeries, restaurants, shops and bars all a short walk from the unit. The perfect spot for couples looking for a convenient romantic getaway, this is the place for you.
Thoughtfully designed, this refined apartment features elegantly modern interiors accentuated by an abundance of natural light. Featuring a chic open-plan living area, modern appliances, a polished kitchen, a sleek bathroom and a gorgeous bedroom. Relish in this property’s refined atmosphere only a short walk from famous parks, eateries and bars.
- Chic 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment.
- WIFI provided.
- On-site parking....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Explore the vibrant Prahran, a lively inner-city suburb famous for being a shopping and foodie destination. Centred around the bustling Chapel St, peruse the innumerable up-scale fashion boutiques, book and music stores. Dip into Prahran Market, Australia’s oldest food market populated with the freshest produce and delectable takeaways. Stroll down Greville St and experience the unique charm of Prahran’s quirkier area, dotted with vintage stores, galleries and record stores. With an abundance of cafes, restaurants and bars, Prahran offers a range of daytime and night-time event spaces to enjoy. From the leafy backstreets, the chirpy main streets experience all the inner city has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed