Cozy 1-Bed Apartment By Albert Park Lake
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Relish in Melbourne’s vibrant city atmosphere from this contemporary 1-bed apartment by Albert Park. Featuring sleek interiors this modern property offers a charming balcony with outdoor seating along with on-site gym facilities available for use. Situated a short distance from Fawkner Park, the Botanic Gardens, the City centre and Albert Park, appreciate for yourself this incredible unit’s convenient location, only moments from the Grand Prix circuit and numerous attractions.
Gorgeously designed, this modern unit boasts refined interiors. Offering an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, a polished bathroom, a comfortable bedroom and a generous balcony complete with outdoor seating. Appreciate this property’s pristine atmosphere and gorgeous interiors equipped with everything you’d need for a memorable trip.
- Chic 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment.
- Close to public...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Melbourne suburb is the bustling heart of this famous artistic Australian metropolis, that spills over past the CBD. Being home to some of Melbourne's most iconic sites such as the Flinders Street Station and Federation Square, the city is always bursting at the seams with things to do. Home to a thriving cafe and restaurant culture, dive right into the culinary mastery of the local business. Go shopping in the myriad of famous, fashionable or even boutique stores. Only a short tram ride away from all the hip inner-city suburbs or the picturesque Port Phillip bayside, Melbourne CBD is the destination for a trip to this sprawling city.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed