Chic 2-Bed Apartment Near City CBD
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Relish in Sydney’s affluent Lower North Shore in this chic 2-bed apartment near the city’s CBD. Featuring sleek elevated interiors this gorgeous apartment includes a generous balcony with outdoor seating available. Situated within walking distance of local parks, ovals and shops, the property boasts proximity to the city centre only a short drive over the iconic Harbour Bridge. For families or couples looking for a quaint central base to explore the city, this property is for you.
Thoughtfully designed, this generous apartment includes an abundance of natural light to create an open and welcoming atmosphere. Featuring an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, a polished bathroom, beautiful bedrooms and a balcony with outdoor seating. Appreciate for yourself this property’s pristine atmosphere and gorgeous interiors equipped with everything you’d need for a memorable trip.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Neutral Bay is a picturesque harbourside suburb situated on the lower north shore. Nestled between Cremorne and North Sydney the suburb offers proximity to numerous parks, shops, dining venues and attractions to indulge in. Home to the harbourside Anderson Park and Forsyth Park ovals appreciate the suburb's pristine tree-lined streets and stunning location. With a bustling shopping and dining area centred around Military Road, indulge in the numerous thriving venues ripe for enjoyment. Located in a pristine harbourside spot moments from local hubs, beaches and the city, Neutral Bay is a perfect suburb to indulge in this iconic metropolis.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed