Perfect Located 1-Bed with Great Views & Parking
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Immerse yourself in the vibrant Kingston atmosphere in this chic 1-bed apartment across from the popular shopping precinct. Featuring sleek interiors this modern property offers a charming balcony with outdoor seating, dining and views of parliament house. Situated by local shopping and dining precincts relish in the nearby parks, venues and lakeside all buzzing with vibrant energy. For those wanting a sleek base in an unbeatable location, look no further.
Modernly designed, this charming apartment offers chic contemporary interiors coupled with an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, a polished bathroom, a comfortable bedroom and a balcony with outdoor seating, dining and views of the parliament house. Experience this property’s pristine atmosphere and gorgeous interiors equipped with everything you’d need for an unforgettable stay.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Kingston is a vibrant and trendy Canberra neighbourhood that borders the famous Lake Burley Griffin. Known for its contemporary foreshore with numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique shops, take your pick of stores to explore. Kingston is also home to the famous Old Bus Depot Markets which offer an array of weekend vendors selling locally sourced goods and produce. Meanwhile, next door drop into Canberra Glassworks, which offers exhibitions and workshops. Peppered with parks and lakeside walks, all situated a short distance from the CBD, engross yourself in the Kingston atmosphere.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed