Luxury Space in Victorian Mansion with Hot Tub
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Experience Sydney’s vibrant atmosphere from this refined 1-bed apartment near the Star Casino Complex. Featuring modern interiors, this gorgeous property boasts a hallway capsule bed, a spacious master bedroom with a bath and a private balcony. Situated moments from the bustling Harris St. dining strip, Star Casino and Darling Harbour. Relish in the property’s central location right next to the city’s CBD. For those seeking a pristine base to explore the city, look no further.
Beautifully designed, this vibrant apartment offers chic interiors combined with refined furnishings to create a welcoming atmosphere. Featuring an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen with counter seating, a polished bathroom, beautiful bedrooms, a generous master bedroom with a bath, a hallway bedroom capsule with a TV and a private balcony. Enjoy this property’s pristine atmosphere and gorgeous interiors equipped with everything you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Pyrmont is a vibrant inner-city suburb known for its industrial past and popular entertainment district. Peppered with parks and reserves, the suburb offers numerous harbourside walks that boast incredible views of the city. Best known as being the home to the Syndey Fish Markets and Star Casino complex, the area grants visitors a wide variety of cafe, shopping and dining experience to enjoy. With its close proximity to the City, Darling Harbour and Haymarket attractions, Pyrmont offers a truly unmatched location for your next visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed on the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or the Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.