1-Bed with Amazing Views, Pool, Gym, BBQ & Parking
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Discover Canberra’s charming side in this scenic 1-bed apartment in the city’s centre. Featuring chic interiors this gorgeous property boasts stunning views overlooking some of Canberra’s most iconic landmarks from a private balcony with outdoor seating. A short walk from the Canberra Casino, Convention Centre, Shopping Centre, Museum, Gallery and Lake Burley Griffin, explore the city’s iconic attractions. Perfect for those wanting a convenient and modern base, this is the property for you.
Thoughtfully designed, this chic apartment offers sleek contemporary interiors accentuated by warm pops of colour and an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, a polished bathroom, a gorgeous bedroom with a study nook and a private balcony with outdoor seating and expansive views across Glebe Park and Lake Burley Griffin to the south. Experience for yourself this property’s perfectly...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
'Canberra City' the suburb is famously the commercial centre of Australia's capital city. Known for its numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities, this is the central suburb to explore the rest of the city. With ample amounts of public transport and loads of nearby parking, you won’t have to go far to find attractions for everyone. Home to the Canberra Museum, Canberra Centre, Canberra Theatre Centre and National Convention Centre, there's always something on to keep visitors busy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.