Idyllically Charming 5-Bed Country Cottage
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Getaway to the picturesque Southern Highlands in this idyllically spacious 5-bed country cottage. Featuring chic elevated interiors this rustic property offers a study room, gorgeous verandahs with outdoor seating, an outdoor deck with seating and a firepit area perfect for staying warm on cool nights. Situated by the local village centre, immerse yourself in the quaint town atmosphere peppered with local cafes, restaurants and bespoke shops all across from the local train station.
Meticulously designed, this charming home offers impeccably elevated interiors accentuated by an abundance of natural light. Featuring a cosy living room with a wooden fireplace, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, polished bathrooms, gorgeously curated bedrooms, two separate verandah areas with outdoor seating, an outdoor deck with outdoor seating and a pristine garden with a firepit area. Experience for yourself this property’s perfectly curated...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Bundanoon is a peaceful and quaint village located in New South Wales's idyllic Southern Highlands region. Nestled between farmland and the expansive National Park, this gorgeous Southern Highlands village retains its picturesque nineteenth-century charm blending with modern sensibilities. Home to a thriving main street across from its own train station, the village includes numerous parks, bushwalks, an oval and an outdoor swimming centre. Featuring expansive farmland, stunning national parks and original town buildings, this lush region is truly a pristine slice of heaven perfect for any getaway.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.