Modern 1-Bed Apartment With Parking, Pool and Gym
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
About 15 minutes from the Canberra CBD, this sophisticated apartment effortlessly blends business and leisure. The unit has a balcony off the bedroom and a second one with a barbecue off the open-plan living and dining rooms. The kitchen has high-end appliances and a breakfast bar for relaxed dining. Along with secure undercover parking, the complex offers an outdoor and indoor pool, spa, sauna, barbecues and gym. It’s 20 minutes from Canberra Airport and 5 minutes from Westfield Woden.
This one-bedroom apartment attracts neighbourhood views and ample sunlight through its two balconies. Inside, the space is adorned with light timber and modern furnishings. It’s a comfortable living space for both work and play and benefits from the resort-style facilities in the complex.
-Entire one-bedroom apartment
-2 furnished balconies
-BBQ on one balcony
-Secure undercover parking
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Located about 12 kilometres south of Canberra’s city centre, Philip is a leafy suburb with a prominent town centre. The neighbourhood encircles the bustling Westfield Woden shopping centre, which sits opposite Woden Park. It also boasts a range of local and national retailers, excellent dining options and nearby nature reserves.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed