Comfy family home in chill beachside neighbourhood
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Come stay at our place in Bronte and you’ll feel at home in no time. Fantastic kitchen, the beds are comfy and the backyard is beautiful. Do as the locals do and walk around the corner to Iggy’s to get a loaf of the best bread you’ll ever taste. Want to go for a swim? It’s a 10-minute walk to the surf but there’s always the shared backyard pool. Bronte Beach to Bondi Beach coastal walk would be Amazing. And buses leave from around the corner which makes getting around town easy.
Great for families, groups or a pair of couples, our classic beachside brick house is well-maintained, a gourmet kitchen and backyard.
- Shared pool
- Heaters provided
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Plenty of on-street parking
- Open plan gourmet kitchen and dining with backyard access
- Island bench with gas cooktop
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Bus stops are 3-5 mins walk and buses to Bondi Junction, also train station run every 10 mins through day and early evening. Buses can take you to Paddington and within easy walking distance of Allianz Stadium. Trains run every 20 mins or so from Bondi Junction and have you in Martin Place (Center of the city) in 10 mins or Chinatown or Capitol Theatre in 15 mins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed