Ground Floor Terrace Unit near Edinburgh Gardens
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
This ground-floor apartment is a charming hideaway surrounded by popular bars, restaurants and cafes. It’s also a short walk from the sprawling Edinburgh Gardens and has access to trams and buses servicing the city centre and surrounding neighbourhoods. The two bedrooms include a kids’ room with a desk and king single. The open living and dining room has comfy seating and well-equipped kitchen. You can also relax outside on a terrace with lush greenery. On-site parking offers extra convenience.
A combination of cute and smart sums up this apartment, which has polished tiles and carpeted bedrooms. The latter includes a queen-size bedroom and a kids’ room with a dedicated workspace and king single. The main living area has a compact kitchen with convenient appliances, a three-person dining table and comfortable lounge seating. The garden terrace also has outdoor seating.
- Entire 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Fitzroy North is one of Melbourne’s trendy northern suburbs, home to the beautiful Edinburgh Gardens and Merri Creek. It’s also renowned for its stately manors, artsy boutiques and hip cafes and bars. You’ll find various greenscapes for sunny afternoons, while looking just beyond its borders reveals some unexpected attractions, such as Melbourne Zoo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed