Unique 2- Storey Victorian Terrace near Errol St
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This spacious two-level period Victorian house is a rare find in North Melbourne. It offers incredible living and entertaining space with 2 living rooms, a dining room, designer kitchen and outdoor seating on its private patio. It also has 2 bedrooms with king-size beds, an elegant bathroom and a decorative fireplace. This property is also metres from the trendy dining, shopping and nightlife along Errol Street. Nearby trams, trains and buses ensure easy access to Melbourne’s CBD and suburbs.
Set over two levels, this spacious house is adorned with polished timber floors, high ceilings, double-glazed windows and modern appliances. It’s a gorgeous blend of Victorian charm and contemporary luxury. It has a street-facing living room as you enter, complete with plush lounges and TV. The kitchen area includes a second living room with decorative fireplace, along with marble benchtops and upmarket appliances. A six-person dining room...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
North Melbourne is a sprawling inner suburb stretching from Royal Park in the north down to Queen Victoria Market in the south. The suburb’s southern reaches are about 10 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, but as you explore deeper, you can discover a distinct community of live music and comedy venues, multicultural restaurants, leafy parks and galleries.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed