4-Person Apartment With Parking Min From CBD
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This 2-bedroom apartment with a small balcony is part of a modern development close to cafe, wine bar, several take-away food stores, a hairdresser, florist, and an IGA grocery store. Trams to the CBD are right outside the building, providing a quick 5-minute ride to the CBD or easy access to the eastern suburbs. The open-plan kitchen, living room and dining area, complete with high-end appliances and air conditioning, create a welcoming space for relaxing after work or a day exploring the city.
This 3rd-floor apartment offers ample space and comfort for business and leisure travelers alike. Set in a quiet block, it can sleep up to four guests with two queen size beds and a sofa bed in the living room, which combines effortlessly with a small balcony, well-equipped kitchen, and dining area. Guests can also use the secure parking and access the property’s pool and gym.
- Entire two-bedroom apartment
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Culture abounds in East Melbourne, a refined neighbourhood about 10 minutes from the Melbourne CBD. Its populated with art deco buildings, Victorian architecture and sprawling parks, such as The Old Treasury Building and the popular Fitzroy Gardens. Sport lovers enjoy catching a cricket or AFL match at the historic Melbourne Cricket Ground, while culture vultures flock to Spring Street for musicals at Princess Theatre and epicurean dining at open-air cafes.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed