Stunning Beachfront 3-Bed Haven by Natural Reserve
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
If you’re a nature enthusiast looking for a destination that combines a beach holiday with a bush getaway, look no further than this spectacular 3-bed house in the heart of Burleigh Heads. Positioned a short walk from the beach and an even shorter stroll to Burleigh Ridge Park, this property features spacious interiors, impeccable amenities and a large balcony that graces the house with breathtaking ocean views combined to the unbelievable Gold Coast CBD’s skyline. Look no further; you found it!
Whether you’re after natural beauty, a thriving arts scene, or a relaxed beach lifestyle, this home has it all. This chic house offers stunning ocean views and spacious interiors with large windows that allow natural light to pour in. Enjoy the bright open-space by relaxing in the comfortable living-room or gaze at the ocean whilst cooking in the stunning kitchen. The sizeable balcony offers plenty of sitting to enjoy a family lunch or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Burleigh Heads, situated on the stunning Gold Coast of Queensland, is renowned for its breathtaking beaches, including the iconic Burleigh Beach, a haven for surfers and sun-seekers, whilst the adjacent Burleigh Head National Park offers breathtaking coastal views, nature trails and rich biodiversity. James Street, the suburb's main road, boasts trendy shops, cafes, and eateries. Its laid-back village atmosphere, family-friendly appeal, and vibrant cultural scene, complete with art galleries and events, make it a sought-after destination for tourists.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- - Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, fans and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- - Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
- We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.