Cosy 1-Bed with Pool, Sauna, Gym & Stunning Views
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Enjoy an abundance of living space in this idyllic Surfers Paradise apartment metres from the golden beaches and local attractions. The open-plan kitchen and living and dining rooms boast contemporary flair with upmarket furnishings, appliances and in-home entertainment. City and river vistas flow into the bedroom and onto the furnished balcony, which is perfect for a morning coffee or evening wine. Along with secure garage parking, it offers access to an outdoor pool, gym, barbecue and sauna.
This spacious apartment offers open-plan living with inviting living and dining areas and a well-equipped kitchen. The bedroom and bathroom offer modern comforts, while the furnished balcony soaks up the coastal atmosphere with mesmerising river views.
-Entire one-bedroom apartment
-Private furnished balcony with city and river views
-Communal pool, barbecue, sauna and gym
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The world-famous Surfers Paradise is a coastal metropolis renowned for its surf breaks, lively nightlife, family-friendly attractions and gourmet seafood dining. The Esplanade is lined with luxury resorts, ocean-facing restaurants and boutiques, while Cavill Avenue reveals arcades, shopping malls, themed attractions, bars and clubs. However, the beachfront is Surfers Paradise’s biggest draw with kilometres of sandy shoreline for volleyball, swimming, surfing, sunbathing and picnics.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed