Amazing Canal House with Private Jetty, Gym & Pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This has to be one of the most luxurious holiday homes on the Sunshine Coast. The four-bedroom property is architecturally stunning in the prime spot on the Mooloolah River canals. It has multiple dining and entertaining areas, including private gym, canal-side pool, trampoline, pool table and jetty. Inviting bedrooms, a barbecue dining terrace, two living rooms and a designer kitchen accentuate its opulence. It also has parking for up to four vehicles and quick access to the Kawana Beach.
This is a spacious property with mansion-esque proportions and luxurious furnishings, appliances and finishes throughout. The ground floor is dedicated to entertaining with a sprawling central living room, adjoining TV room, designer kitchen, covered barbecue dining terrace, outdoor dining and walls of bi-fold doors connecting the inside to the outside. There are also four bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms spread throughout the property, with a main...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Minyama is a charming suburb of Kawana Waters on the Sunshine Coast. It is comprised mostly of beautiful homes on the Mooloolah River canals, but also includes leafy parkland along the water and a popular shopping strip along Nicklin Way. Minyama is a great base from which to explore the Sunshine Coast with easy access to the beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment of Kawana and Mooloolaba.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,PetsAllowed:,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- - Whilst we all love to travel with our furry friends, pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed