3-Bed Home Near the Beach with Private Pool & BBQ
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stunning house with parking is the ideal summer holiday getaway, only 10 minutes’ walk from Yaroomba Beach. The private pool area is truly luxurious. Sun loungers, outdoor dining, barbecue and day bed. Inside, the house is a modern retreat with a spacious kitchen and dining room, plush lounge in the living room and a library of books and games. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a kids’ room with single beds and a parents’ retreat with an ensuite.
This is a modern family home with polished tiles, timber decking and upmarket furnishings. It has two queen-size bedrooms and one kids’ bedroom with two single beds. The living room is designed for comfort and entertainment with a plush sofa, board games and a flat-screen TV. It also has six-person dining inside and eight-person dining outside on the back deck. This outdoor area includes a barbecue, day bed and gorgeous heated pool surrounded by leafy and green trees....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Point Arkwright is a lovely coastal suburb on the Sunshine Coast. It’s particularly popular for watching humpback whales during their migration and offers a number of lookouts and spectacular coastal walking trails. Point Arkwright is also home to the golden sand of Yaroomba Beach and is a great base from which to explore Mount Coolum National Park and the beachfront dining and shopping around Coolum.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,PetsAllowed:,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- - Whilst we all love to travel with our furry friends, pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed