River-View Unit with Rooftop Pool near Museums
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Stay in the heart of Brisbane’s cultural hub at this stylish apartment overlooking the city skyline and Brisbane River. It’s minutes’ walk from Queensland Museum, QPAC and GOMA. You can also stroll to lively dining strips and rooftop bars, while ferries offer scenic transport to the city centre. The sunlit unit has sophisticated furnishings and a well-equipped kitchen, along with a balcony and river vistas. You also have access to secure parking and a communal rooftop pool and barbecue terrace.
This apartment has a thoughtful layout and good-quality furnishings throughout. The entry hallway includes a full laundry and a sizeable bathroom. The bedroom is wonderfully sunlit and has river and city views. The open living and dining area also captures stunning river and city vistas. It includes a four-person dining table, flat-screen TV, sofa and a kitchen with modern conveniences. There’s also a private balcony with one of the best...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Centred around the culture and entertainment precinct of South Bank, South Brisbane is a diverse suburb with seemingly endless attractions, dining and shopping. Boundary Street, Melbourne Street and Grey Street offer an abundance of boutique cocktail bars and multicultural dining. Riverside parks, the man-made Streets Beach and weekend markets pair well with the nationally-recognised theatres, galleries and museums.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed