Cosy and Convenient Leafy Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Situated in a beautiful quiet tree-lined street, this fully furnished apartment is a short walk to Watson shops, cafes, bakery, restaurants and key attractions such as EPIC exhibition park and Thoroughbred Park. Enjoy your coffee, freshly baked bread or late drinks at The Knox. You’ll have full access to the apartment, featuring cosy open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas equipped with everything you may need for work-related or holiday stays.
This light-filled north facing apartment is fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Entire 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Alfresco balcony
- Air conditioning and heating available
- Wi-Fi available
- On-site parking space available
- Shared laundry facilities available
- Self check-in
- 1 x Queen bed
- Modern, stainless-steel appliances
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Even though Watson is only 5kms from the city, it is surrounded by an oasis of green. The Mt Majura Nature Reseve, Canberra Nature Park, Gungaderra Grasslands Nature Reserve and the Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve give ample opportunities for the family to enjoy spending time together in nature. Being so close to the city it also has all the shopping, entertainment and services anyone would need, all within easy reach.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed