Penthouse Designer Apartment Close to City
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This sublime penthouse apartment on the Lower North Shore is perfect for those who demand style and convenience. With public transport at your door it’s possible to be in the city in just minutes. Taronga Zoo and Balmoral Beach are equally close, and bars and eateries abound nearby. You won’t believe the panoramic views and open skies you can see from the bedrooms, living room and balcony. Nor the quality of the two bathrooms (one en-suite) marble tiling, parquet floors and modern furniture.
This stunning apartment features the best of everything, from its impressive marble kitchen and stylish furniture to its spacious wraparound balcony. Parquet floors and designer finishes add a feeling of sophistication, while the internal laundry and climate control make life easy. There are no stairs from street level.
-Secure building with intercom access
-Wraparound balcony with district views
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Cremorne is a leafy, upscale, family-friendly neighbourhood located just north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Sloping down towards the water on both sides of Military Road, it offers an outdoor lifestyle, shopping, cafes and proximity to the city.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- - This property is equipped with an automatic fire alarm system. In the event of an unintentional activation, please be advised that you may be held liable for any associated call-out charges incurred
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed