Basque 705 - Amazing Northstar Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This fabulous private residence, tucked into a peaceful yet ultra-convenient Northstar neighborhood (minutes to skiing and golf), offers a great room with vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace and game table; a wet bar with wine refrigerator; a complete kitchen with stone countertops; plus a dining table for eight. Additional features include dual guest suites, each with an attached bathroom and king size bed, two bedrooms outfitted with a double and twin bed, a washer/dryer, and two-car garage.
Guests will enjoy mountain and valley views from the two spacious terraces (one has a BBQ, the other has hot tub), and the convenience of staying mere moments from Village at Northstar dining, shopping, skating, movies and more. A swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center and summertime tennis courts are also available (with paid rec fee), as well as free shuttle service to Northstar California ski resort.
Note, this unit does...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Off Northstar Drive, near Truckee, California
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in is anytime after 5PM and check out by 10AM. Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.