1-Bed with Gym/Pool/Sauna and Close to Trains
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
This 1 bedroom apartment is a sophisticated abode with a well-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar and comfortable bedding. It’s ideal for relaxing after work, whether watching TV in the living room or sipping wine on the balcony. You also have access to the complex’s gym, sauna and indoor heated lap pool. Located next to Chatswood Interchange, the unit is 16 minutes from the Sydney CBD via train. It’s also a short walk from Westfield Chatswood shopping centre and numerous cafes, bars and restaurants
This sixth-floor apartment has the ideal layout for work and relaxation with its open living and dining area, private balcony and modern kitchen. It has an executive style and provides comfortable bedding, a bathroom with a shower bath and a breakfast bar for quick and efficient mornings or leisurely evenings.
- Entire one-bedroom apartment
- Private balcony
- No parking
- Laundry facilities...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Located about 20 minutes’ drive north of the Sydney CBD, Chatswood is a well-known business and residential neighbourhood centred around the Chatswood Interchange and Westfield Chatswood shopping centre. This compact area is filled with popular cafes, bars and restaurants, along with The Zenith Theatre and Willoughby Museum. Chatswood is also home to the picturesque Chatswood Golf Club, which overlooks the Lane Cove River.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed