Snug St Kilda Apartment with Private Courtyard
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Settle into St Kilda in this snug 1-bed apartment, with inviting contemporary interior design and a private courtyard. Located centrally near plenty of public transport, cafes and restaurants, visit the numerous attractions only a short distance from the property. Walk through the many nearby parks, or along the famous St Kilda foreshore, before indulging in the suburb’s abundant nightlife. With a homely design and modern furnishings, enjoy Melbourne living in this bustling suburb.
Located on the ground floor of a quaint apartment block, this cosy Melbourne apartment has a bright, and homely aesthetic that brings life to the snug space. From the moment you enter you’ll be welcomed by both the open living plan and warm colours and tones. Delicately decorated, you enter into the living space and dining space that flows into the kitchen nook. The living space features beautiful wooden floors, complimented by the pale furnishings while...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
St Kilda, is one of Melbourne's most iconic suburbs, famous for being the home to Luna Park, St Kilda Botanical Gardens, along with a number of yearly festivals and markets. Explore this infamous beachside inner city suburb, right along the sandy shores of Port Phillip, and only a short distance from Melbourne's centre, St Kilda is a hub for food, entertainment and culture. Known for its abundant cafe and restaurant scene, drop into the ever present boutique fashion, music and book stores that line it’s numerous main streets. Whether you’re searching for a beachy getaway, inner city living or a bustling cosmopolitan visit, St Kilda has it all.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.