Family House with Patio and BBQ
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Explore the historic town of Mudgee, with this stunning 3-bedroom villa only a leisurely stroll from the town centre. Designed in an open living plan, the spacious villa flows from the entry out into a private patio and yard, with provided BBQ. Featuring loads of natural light that’s assisted by a bright and airy décor, decompress on the quiet suburban block. Centrally located this modern villa is ideal for those looking to experience an authentic Mudgee holiday.
Designed in an modern open living style, entering the villa, you’ll naturally flow into the main living, dining and kitchen space. Featuring an abundant amount of natural light and with the bright contemporary décor this spacious villa allows you to enjoy nature from the comfort of your living room. With your own private patio, featuring seating and a BBQ unwind in your own private yard. Connecting off from the dining room is where you’ll find the 3 bedrooms, separated...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Mudgee is one of Australia’s most popular rural destinations famous for its abundant food and wine scene. Situated west of the Blue Mountains within sprawling green hills, the historic Mudgee is littered with heritage sites, including churches, wineries and nature reserves. The town is a foodie hub, populated with a number of top-class restaurants and wineries, that allows visitors to appreciate all the local produce Mudgee has to offer. Though a quaint country town, there’s a little something for everyone in Mudgee.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed