Bright Coastal Cottage with Spacious Backyard
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Settle into the quiet Safety Beach atmosphere, in this charming 3-bed cottage. Situated only a block back from the beach, explore all the nearby estates, restaurants and stunning natural attractions minutes from the property. Featuring modern interior decor, an abundance of natural light and a large yard. Perfect for family and/or friend groups to explore everything this coastal region has to offer.
Featuring sleek modern interiors, this bright contemporary home feels both inviting and breezy. With an abundance of natural light, step out of the dining room onto the shaded deck and into the spacious garden. With 3 cosy bedrooms, stylish kitchen and sharp bathroom, settle into this ideal holiday home.
- Bright 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home
- Driveway parking
- WiFi available
- Air conditioner and heater
- Gorgeous shaded deck and open yard.
Bedroom & bathroom
- Bedroom 1:...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Safety Beach is located on the sprawling shores of Port Phillip, on the Mornington Peninsula. Safety Beach offers an ideal destination for those looking to explore all the numerous natural lookouts, landmarks and beaches that pepper the picturesque peninsula. The property is also located within walking distance of Martha Marina that offers a café experience, while the wider area includes a large array of restaurants, wineries and shopping options to provide you with the ideal holiday.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed