Iconic Seaside Living in St Kilda
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Iconic 1850’s heritage building “The George” with original art deco ornate features including elaborate cornices, marble fireplaces and towering high ceilings. The building is nestled in the very famous Fitzroy, Acland Street and St Kilda within walking distance. Offering a delightful blend of original period character and contemporary appeal, this Paris style apartment is the perfect location to explore the bayside, St Kilda beach, Albert Park Lake, and the shopping precedent of Chapel Street.
The chic comfy apartment offers a modern interior, with all-new furniture and appliances, and everything you need to make the most of your time in Melbourne.
- Entire home with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Spacious and well-lit throughout
- Contemporary styling and furniture
- Wi-Fi provided
- Laundry facilities available
- Queen bedroom
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
In the centre of this thriving eclectic centre of cafes, restaurants, beach and park. Just 6km from the city centre, St Kilda is Melbourne’s seaside playground and is much-loved by residents and visitors. Known as Melbourne’s beachside playground, St Kilda has long been a go-to destination for those in search of great food and drink. Many of St Kilda’s eateries are located along Fitzroy St and Acland St, with a mix of moody wine bars, summery outdoor terraces, and fine dining restaurants, all located around Port Phillip Bay. It is renowned for its expansive view of Port Phillip, safe sandy beach, palm-lined boardwalk, and huge range of beach activities. Home to many of Melbourne’s famous visitor attractions, Luna Park, the Esplanade Hotel, Catani Gardens, Acland Street, and Fitzroy Street, nothing quite compares to St Kilda beach itself.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed