Wine Lovers Den - Beautiful Getaway Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Situated right on the fringe of Mudgee’s CBD this cottage is packed with quality features fit for long or short stays. Welcomed by a white picket fence and well-manicured gardens this home has been completely refurbished with the utmost quality, making it a perfect place to relax with family or friends. Located a short distance from the town centre and surrounding wineries, this home is a no brainer for those looking for a place to stay.
The comfy home offers a modern interior, with everything you need to make the most of your time in Mudgee.
- Entire home with 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Lovely deck area flowing from family room with French doors
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wi-Fi provided
- Laundry facilities available - Washer and dryer
- Extra toilet in laundry
- BBQ available
- Plenty of parking available
- Self check-in
Bedroom & bathroom
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Mudgee is one of Australia’s most popular countryside destinations, and is known for its famous wineries, set amongst a beautiful backdrop of lush greenery and sprawling mountains. It has become a gastronomic hub with its many wineries and new gourmet restaurants where you can truly appreciate local produce. For the nature seekers, you can explore more of the natural landscape by listing the World Heritage-listed Wollemi National Park. There’s something for everyone in this special country town.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - Please keep noise level to a minimum between 10pm and 8am for neighbours. Excessive noise could lead to an on-the-spot AUD500 fine and/or eviction from the property.
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
- Chad, our lovely gardener may pop around from time to time but don’t worry he doesn’t need access to the house.