Highsky Resort Unit with Pool & Gym
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Enjoy all the perks of a resort and a private apartment at this stylish residence with two bedrooms, including one overlooking mountains and the river. Along with the apartment, you have access to communal barbecues, two pools, a gym, sauna and games room. You’ll be located a short distance from restaurants, cafes and shops, amusement parks and surrounding beaches, making this apartment a no-brainer for your next getaway.
Located in the iconic Q1 Resort & Spa, Surfers Paradise, bathed in natural sunlight, this apartment offers a modern interior, with all-new furniture and appliances, and everything you need to make the most of your time in Surfers Paradise.
- Entire home with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Spacious and well-lit throughout
- Free secure, underground parking
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wi-Fi is provided
- Laundry facilities available - Washer and dryer
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The world-famous Surfers Paradise is a coastal metropolis renowned for its surf breaks, lively nightlife, family-friendly attractions and gourmet seafood dining. The Esplanade is lined with luxury resorts, ocean-facing restaurants and boutiques, while Cavill Avenue reveals arcades, shopping malls, themed attractions, bars and clubs. However, the beachfront is Surfers Paradise’s biggest draw with kilometres of sandy shoreline for volleyball, swimming, surfing, sunbathing and picnics.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed on the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back in the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed