Family Beachside Getaway with BBQ and Patio
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Perfect getaway only a short stroll to all Terrigal is famous for.
Come and enjoy all Terrigal has to offer these holidays in this affordable, family friendly andspacious 3 bedroom 2 storey townhousein an ideal location. Park the car and walk to everything.
Grab the kids and head down to the shore for some surfing lessons or simply go and enjoy the night life, fabulous restaurants and ice creameries along the Esplanade.You cant get much better than this!
- Wifi available in this property
- Sundrenched large leafy courtyard with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Spacious open plan living and dining down stairs with separate toilet/wash room
- Internal laundry
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs
- Main Bathroom upstairs with separate bath and shower
- WC downstairs
- Lock up garage
- Secure complex
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Terrigal is a vibrant cosmopolitan village offering a range of stylish cafes and restaurants from which you can watch the beach culture pass you by. Sip coffee or enjoy quintessential Australian fish & chips at the Haven or along the Esplanade. As the afternoon comes relax in the Lord Ashley Lounge or relax to some live music at the Florida bar. Just a short drive away is Erina Fair with all the shopping one could desire as well as numerous dining options, cinema complex, and more. Dive the HMAS Adelaide, take a fishing charter, surfing lesson or simply enjoy an ice cream under the Norfolk Island pines that line the Esplanade. Hire a stand up paddle board on the Lagoon or take a surfing lesson or diving charter, there is plenty to do in this beachside suburb.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed