Three-storey Beach Home with Balcony & Ocean views
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Avoca Views is in a prime position, showcasing the amazing Avoca Beach, sprawled over three floors with a great entertainment area for your next family holiday.
Relish in this slice of paradise in the heart of Avoca Beach. With the balcony designed to capture the best of the view Avoca views have an outlook spanning from Avoca Beach SLSC up North Avoca beach and beyond to The Haven. This is a wonderful way to escape your daily ’grind’ with mornings overlooking the beach, and afternoons watching the surfers on the Point.
Enjoy everything the Central Coast has to offer with Avoca Views being only a 5-minute walk to Avoca Beach, boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes, the historical picture theatre, and the monthly Avoca Beach markets. Terrigal is only a 10-minute drive and Erina Fair shopping centre is a 15-minute drive.
Boasting five generous bedrooms with the master offering a queen bed, balcony for you to take...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The bustling village atmosphere of Avoca Village is ideal for families and those that love a great surf beach. There is a great kiddies rock pool, as well as a patrolled beach area with a surf club. Just off the beach is a fantastic kid’s playground, and plenty of cafes along the beach. By taking a flat 10-minute stroll from the patrolled area you will find yourself in the main street of Avoca with many more cafes, restaurants and boutique stores. You can even take in a movie at the heritage Avoca Beach Picture Theatre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed