Relax in Coastal Townhouse with BBQ & Close Walk to Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Just a stroll out the back gate straight to the beach and restaurants, townhouse 10 exudes that casual beach holiday feeling.
Downstairs enter to a tiled foyer with shower to rinse off from the beach plus toilet off the laundry equipped with washing machine. Room to store the surfboards in the enclosed courtyard.
The middle level is for living & relaxing, comfortably dining 8 inside or out on the balcony to enjoy the breeze, with awning to shade the sun or with casual inside seating for the same. A large kitchen offers bench space for prepping the BBQ with dishwasher & microwave, pantry & electric oven.
Upstairs provides a renovated bathroom with three spacious bedrooms, all with their own balcony access & built-in wardrobes. King sized master faces North with mirrored robes and TV.
- Entire 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom apartment, sleeps 7
- Air conditioning available
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
The beautiful Avoca Beach is located just over 1 hour north of Sydney on the Central Coast of NSW. A long stretch of golden sand reaches over 1 kilometre in length to North Avoca. Avoca Beach can cater to all your needs but if you need a larger shopping centre Erina Fair is only 15 minutes away. Our local beaches are magnificent with Copacabana, McMasters, Terrigal and Wamberal all close by. Bouddi National Park is also near, where you can enjoy an adventurous walk down to Maitland Bay which is truly breathtaking.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed