Contemporary 2-Bed with Stunning City Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Discover the vibrant South Yarra in this contemporary 2-bed apartment with stunning city views from its private balcony. Featuring striking interior decor, the property boasts a spacious open living plan, making it the ideal base for your Melbourne adventures. Situated minutes away from the famous Chapel St shopping precinct, experience the numerous cafes, shops, restaurants and bars all available at your fingertips. Perfect for those urban explorers, this property is the one for you.
Immaculently furnished this bright 2-bed apartment offers an abundance of natural light and charming decor to put you at ease. Featuring a spacious open plan living area, a study area with a computer, a sleek kitchen, modern apliances, two generously sized bedrooms, a master bed with an ensuite and a balcony with outdoor seating, this property is plentifully furnished.
- Sleek 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment.
- Close to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
South Yarra is a bustling upscale suburb intersected by the busy Toorak Rd and Chapel St, invigorating an otherwise quaint suburb. Famous for its abundance of shops South Yarra offers a large array of boutique stores to peruse. The suburb is also a hub for foodies, containing a vibrant cafe, bistro and cocktail lounge scene. With numerous gardens, walks and art galleries get lost down South Yarra’s streets. Situated in Melbourne's inner suburbs, South Yarra is an eclectic mixture of the new and old, all only a short drive away from the city's centre.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed