Charming 1-Bed Unit with Striking Decor
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Discover Melbourne’s inner-west in this charming 1-bed apartment with bright interior decor. With modern furniture, this snug apartment offers a homely base for all your Melbourne adventures. With on-site parking available, appreciate the wide selection of attractions and events on offer in and around this thriving city. Perfect for couples looking for a truly memorable trip, this property is the one for you.
This charming 1-bed apartment offers vibrant decor and modern furnishings to enjoy. Featuring an open living area, a balcony with outdoor seating, a snug bedroom, a sleek bathroom, and a striking kitchen that’s fully stocked with modern appliances. This property offers beautifully curated decor creating a charming and unique vibe.
- Vibrant 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment.
- Close to public transport.
- On-site parking available.
- WIFI provided.
- Balcony with outdoor seating.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Kingsville is a peaceful Melbourne suburb located in the city's inner west. Nestled between the lively suburbs of West Footscray and Yarraville, the suburb acts as a leafy and blissful middle ground. Offering close proximity to Footscrays’ large shopping presents, Yarraville's many parks and Seddon's cafe scene, Kingsville is a brilliant jumping off point to indulging in Melbourne's inner-west.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property
- - No smoking (including vaping) is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - No leaving items on the lawn when not in use (towels, bean bag, chaise longues etc)
- - The parking permit needs to be kept in a safe place inside its plastic envelope
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
- - Please ensure the parking permit is left on the kitchen bench in its plastic zip envelope