52nd Floor with Panoramic Views of Brisbane City
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located in Brisbane Sky Tower, Immerse yourself in the heart of the City. This stunning apartment features beautiful views of the Brisbane River and the Story Bridge. Explore the bustling CBD or the lush Botanic Gardens that are only mere moments from your front door step. With access to on-site parking, pool, gym and a BBQ, unwind in this panoramic property before experiencing all the city has to offer. Perfect for the solo traveller or couple looking for a central and modern property.
A quiet and beautiful self-contained apartment with city views and an immaculate location. You’ll have everything you’ll need for a short or long holiday stay.
- Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Bright open windows with panoramic views
- Air conditioning available
- Wi-Fi available
- Laundry facilities available - Washer and dryer
- Secure parking available
- Communal indoor heated pool,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Brisbane City is the energetic heart of this iconic metropolis. Bustling with activity there's no limit to the number of things to see. Popular with shoppers, peruse the busy Queen St Mall selection from luxury brands to boutique stores. For those looking to indulge themselves, you’ll never be far from a vibrant cafe, bar or restaurant that’ll meet all your culinary needs. Situated along the banks of the Brisbane river, experience the stunning waterfront walks or pop into the lush Botanic Gardens, perfect for picnics or experiencing the weekly markets. Bursting with adventure Brisbane City is the destination for your next trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed