Fully Equipped Getaway in Modern Coastal Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Warmed by the ample natural sunlight throughout the home and located just minutes to all essentials, this modern Williamstown cottage is the kind of place that draws you back to stay time and time again. Enjoy the spacious and newly renovated spacious home, serviced by a plethora of restaurants, cafes and shops to choose from nearby. Home comforts include quality furnishings, wifi, laundry facilities and a beautiful outdoor entertainment area fit for BBQs and long yarns with loved ones.
Enjoy coastal living, close to all essential shops, restaurants, beaches and more from this light-filled house. Built-in robes and high ceilings can be found in the two bedrooms, serviced by a luxurious central bathroom. To the rear is a living/dining area an open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and an island bench. Outside, enjoy the spacious entertainment deck, fit for all-day fun.
- Light-filled spacious interiors with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Williamstown is a historic seaport situated on a small peninsula with delightful views of the city and Port Phillip Bay. It has lots to offer and plenty of space to explore, in a very safe, friendly and quiet neighbourhood. The beach is also a must visit as well as lovely parks you will see a lot of history and old-world charm as well as the modern.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed