Walk to Everything from Peaceful Peninsular Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in sunny beachside Rosebud, this two-bedroom home is only a hop and skip away from Rosebud Beach and assures light-filled, indoor-outdoor living at its best. Enjoy bright open spaces and modern interiors, complete with heating and cooling, laundry, dishwasher, wifi, and a spacious entertainment backyard. With Rosebud Central harbouring all essential shops, restaurants, cafes and attractions enjoy the ultimate best in comfort and convenience.
Conveniently located close to multiple attractions and amenities, this home has everything you need for a comfortable stay. You’ll have access to 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and all essential toiletries and linen will be provided for your convenience. Whether you intend to spend your time shopping, at the beach or in the comfort of a sunbathed apartment, your options are limitless.
- Entire 2 bedroom house with bathroom
- Spacious, modern and bright interiors
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Rosebud is a seaside town nestled against the sprawling shores of Port Phillip, the lower slopes of Arthurs Seat and the plains of Boneo. Situated within the Mornington Peninsula, Rosebud offers an ideal destination for those looking to explore all the picturesque attractions of this iconic peninsula. Home to unbridled natural beauty explores the numerous reserves, natural parks and expansive beaches. With innumerable cafes, restaurants, and wineries, indulge in the fresh and local produce of the idyllic Mornington Peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed