Pristine Mountain Retreat with Expansive Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Relish in the breezy atmosphere of the Blue Mountains in this pristine 2-bed retreat with expansive views of the national park. Featuring an elevated modern design, this charming home offers cosy interiors complete with a generous balcony overlooking the nearby hills. Situated a short drive from the popular Katoomba and local shops, this gorgeous home offers unmatched mountain views. Perfect for those looking for a peaceful Blue Mountains getaway, this property is for you.
Meticulously designed, this spectacular home offers charming interiors and an abundance of natural light with incredibly scenic views. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, an elegant bathroom, chic decor, comfy bedrooms and a back deck with outdoor seating and expansive views. This property is a real hidden gem ripe with holiday potential.
- Stunning 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom house.
- Driveway parking...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Wentworth Falls is a pristine suburb set along the scenic peaks of the iconic Blue Mountains. Famous for its spectacular lookouts, waterfalls and bush trails, this picturesque suburb offers a wide range of natural attractions to experience. Popular for its historic village centre filled with quaint cafes, boutique stores and charming dining venues the suburb offers a calming getaway atmosphere. Situated near the popular Katoomba, Leura and the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls is the perfect rural retreat.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - Please be aware, the backyard is very steep, with a cliff edge at the bottom. Please supervise children accordingly.
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed