Bon Vivant Palms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Bon Vivant Palms
Movie Colony East| Central Palm Springs
City ID #3759 TOT Permit #3085
Absolutely stunning Palm Springs vacation home where it’s all about easy living in the sunshine. Better than new. Completely remodeled. Prime location in the popular Movie Colony East Neighborhood. 4 en suite bedrooms. Every bedroom has its own private bath. Open concept floor plan. All large rooms. Easy stroll to the world famous Palm Canyon Drive. Very close to Ruth Hardy Park. Private resort-style yard w heated saline pool, integrated waterfall spa, outdoor living pavilion, fire feature. Mountain views.
This midcentury Executive Vacation home has been completely updated for the way we live today. Gorgeous kitchen, deluxe baths, upgraded climate control, high-speed internet, five flat screen televisions, open concept floor plan, comfortable Mid Mod-inspired furnishings, and fabulous sleeping quarters. One step...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Tennis Courts: Community
Children’s Play Area
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * You must be at least 25 years of age at the time of check-in to book this property and sign our vacation rental contract.
- * Please note this host requires a supplemental contract be signed at the time of check-in and provide a copy of a valid government issued ID upon arrival.
- * POOL HEAT: Available at an additional cost of $100 per day, plus a $95 activation fee (48 hour notice is required)
- * NO PETS WITHOUT APPROVAL - Renter agrees to inform Property Manager of any dogs they are planning to bring with them during their stay. The fee for dogs is $75 for the first dog and $45 every additional dog.
- *No Cats Allowed - Sorry, our standard policy is no cats, but sometimes we are able to say yes! It is much more difficult to obtain owner approval for Fluffy. However, from time to time certain owners will approve of cats in their home. Generally, an additional deposit of $500.00 is required and a pet charge will also be applied. If you bring a pet without prior approval, the entire deposit is forfeited and you may be subject to additional fees, so be sure to tell us if you plan to bring your cat.
- * Occupants not to exceed the number advertised.
- * Only one car per bedroom is allowed. The City of Palm Springs requires that we obtain a list of names from everyone staying at the vacation rental property including the number of cars and their license plate numbers.
- *Outdoor music is not allowed and may not be audible outdoors at any volume, at any time of the day or night, from any device, including a phone. Outdoor noise limited to quiet conversation during the day - quiet hours are effective between 10:00 PM and 10:00 AM.
- *Unregistered guests are not permitted on this property. Every Guest above the age of 18 is expected to review and sign the Good Neighbor Brochure upon arrival. Non-compliance with the policies in the Good Neighbor Brochure and house rules may result in fines from the city of Palm Springs and eviction from the home
- * No refunds available due to pool heat issues that are beyond the host's control. We maintain the equipment to the best of our ability, and incase of any issue, we would work on a fix asap.
- * Utility Deposit Required as an additional fee for stays over 28-Nights: the property manager requires a utility processing fee and to put down a utility deposit of approximately $1,000.00 -$3,000.00 per month, depending on property and length of stay. This deposit will be used to pay monthly gas and electric bills that when combined exceed $200.00 per month.
- * NO smoking, NO parties/events, NO Cats allowed.