Great Bear Lodge 402 - Platinum
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Considered the best-of-the-best in The Village at Northstar, this Platinum, fourth floor, slopeside residence offers private elevator access, a great room with wall-to-wall windows and a gas fireplace, plus a chef’s kitchen with Wolfe and Subzero appliances, a wine refrigerator and wet bar. Additional features include four guest suites, each with an attached, lavish bathroom (one is a true kid’s hideaway with two sets of kid size twin-over-twin bunk beds), custom lighting, designer furnishings, barnwood accents, and a washer/dryer.
Guests will savor panoramic views of the skating rink, Village and surrounding mountains from the spacious, furnished terrace, as well as the convenience of staying in The Village at Northstar, steps from skiing, dining, shopping, skating, movies and more. There’s also a ski locker available and underground parking for one vehicle.
Village at Northstar guests staying in a junior suite through...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Located at the base of Northstar ski area, The Village At Northstar includes an ice skating rink, movie theater, restaurants, and shopping. A short drive from Truckee, CA, units in the village are perfect for ski-in/ski-out convenience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in is anytime after 5PM and check out by 10AM. Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.