Ground-Floor, Walk to Peru Lift, Outdoor Hot Tubs!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Experience the unforgettable mountain getaway in Keystone! This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo boasts incredible views of the surrounding peaks and is just steps away from the Mountain House base area. Kick back by the cozy fireplace, whip up a delicious meal in the fully-equipped kitchen, or soak in the hot tub on the sunny deck. With a prime location and all the comforts of home, this is the perfect spot to launch your next adventure! Book now and enjoy an unforgettable stay. STR21-01151
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Tenderfoot Lodge Features Views for Miles – With views of Go-Devil ski run, Ten Mile Range, Buffalo Mountain, Continental Divide, and The Snake River, you will love staying at Tenderfoot Lodge Condos. Many of the condos feature a porch that faces the mountains at Keystone Resort! You are centrally located in the heart of Keystone right behind the Mountain House Base Area and in between River Run Village and Keystone Lake. Walk to Ski Slopes – No need to catch a bus from here! You can grab your gear from the ski storage and walk right over to the Mountain House Base Area of Keystone Ski Resort. If you don’t want to walk, the Keystone seasonal resort shuttle stops next door and makes it easy to head to Keystone hot spots. Hot Tubs – Amazing hot tubs can be found outside if you want to soak those muscles. You’ll be able to sit and look out over the mountain river and see the slopes. In the summer you can watch bikers coming along the path that runs directly behind Tenderfoot Lodge Condos. BBQ Grills Outside – If your ideal summertime includes steaks, sipping drinks, and spending time with good friends and family, this is your ideal spot. At Tenderfoot Lodge, you can enjoy the large outdoor grilling area and enjoy the wonderful views of the Continental Divide, Snake River, Keystone Resort, and the surrounding Mountains. Walk to Restaurants – Tenderfoot Lodge is right down the road from many shops and restaurants. If you don’t feel like cooking or you just need a break from skiing, there are plenty of places to go! Walking distance to restaurants and just a few minutes walk to Keystone Ice Rink, you are in a great area to enjoy everything Keystone has to offer. Tenderfoot Condos Lobby – Head down to the lobby and meet people from all over the world who come to Keystone Resort for Colorado activities and scenery. Tenderfoot Lodge is a great place to come together. Enjoy a game on the big screen, sit by the fire, or mingle with some of the other guests. Heated Parking Garage – Tenderfoot Lodge condominiums have a secure heated parking garage to keep your car free of snow and ice. You may park 2 cars per condo in Tenderfoot Lodge, so there’s plenty of room to keep everyone out of the snow.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.