- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Seeking a memorable vacation experience Robbers Roost is a beautiful escape within a private neighborhood with stunning views and modern amenities! This home can be reserved for 30 nights or more, providing an exceptional extended stay.
This bright and welcoming home provides views of the magnificent Red Castle Rock formation right out the windows. Inside this spacious and well-appointed home, you will be able to relax in the living room and stream your favorite series or engage in a good conversation. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal. The stainless steel appliances and stamped concrete countertops add a special touch. Head outside to the patio and sip your morning coffee or enjoy an evening barbecue fresh off the grill. The breathtaking, close-up views will have you wanting to spend all of your time outside.
The main bedroom offers double sinks in the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dogs, weighing 20lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID 21502824
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- This property is managed by Property Manager Arizona LLC