Peaceful Townhome nestled in the Trees, Garage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Escape to the Rocky Mountains and stay in this charming 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhome in West Keystone. Enjoy breathtaking mountain views from your private balcony or cozy up by the fireplace in the comfortable living room. The fully equipped kitchen and dining area are perfect for cooking and entertaining. Conveniently located near Keystone Resort, this property offers easy access to skiing, snowboarding, and other winter activities plus summer fun as well! STR21-00489
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Northstar Features Clubhouse – Open from 8 am to 10 pm and shared between the Soda Springs, North Star, and Star Fire Townhomes, this is sure to be a favorite spot on your vacation. Here you will find an outdoor pool and indoor hot tub. Men’s and women’s changing areas are also available, so you don’t have to walk through the snow in your bathing suit! The views from this West Keystone clubhouse are phenomenal. Propane Grill – Located near the Club House, these propane grills are a great way to have a family barbecue feast! Enjoy the splendor of Keystone in the summer and cook up some food to enjoy. Private Garage – Keep your car snow-free and out of the elements. Also useful for storing your skis this private garage makes for an easy departure on a powder day. No more letting your car warm up while you freeze outside sweeping snow away, just get up and go. Shuttle Stop - A shuttle stop is right at the edge of the property. The skier shuttle runs seasonally and takes you around Keystone and to the lifts. Bike Path Access – Right out the front door you can make your way to the Summit Bike Path. Enjoy riding on the path all the way down to Dillon, or over to Breckenridge. Even ride as far as Vail if you are feeling ambitious! Fly Fishing – Enjoy a Day of fly fishing on the Snake River which runs right through Keystone. There are great spots a short walk away from your Northstar Townhome.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.