Sea Esta Haus | Views of Golf Course
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to Sea Esta Haus, a two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa overlooking the 17th hole of the Ocean Winds Golf Course on Seabrook Island, conveniently located near the Beach Club, Tennis Club and multiple golf courses. Immerse yourself in the natural splendor of this coastal barrier island home to miles of pristine beaches, atmospheric marshes, and a lush maritime forest.
This single floor villa with a clean, contemporary beachy aesthetic is perfect for small groups and can accommodate up to four guests. The open living, dining and fully equipped kitchen are perfect for entertaining small groups, with double couches and a dining table that can seat up to six people. The screened in porch offers the perfect bug-free option for outdoor dining and lounging, with great views of the golf course where you can watch as players putt on the nearby green.
The primary suite includes a queen-sized bed, Smart TV...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Seabrook Island is a welcoming oceanfront community just miles from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Immersed in natural splendor, the private coastal barrier island is home to a lush maritime forest, serene marshes, and pristine beaches. Seabrook Island is home to an SIC Audubon Sanctuary Golf Course as well as an Audubon International Certified Sustainable Community. Seabrook Island lays claim to one of the longest and most dynamic expanses of beach shoreline in the coastal Carolinas. There are nearly four miles of pristine and peaceful sandy locales to explore. Beach access is enhanced with nine boardwalks that link the attractive beach housing with the inviting beach and ocean waters. General Beach Rules & Restrictions: The town’s Beachfront Management Ordinance prohibits the following activities on all beaches within the town: 1. Walking on any portion of the primary frontal sand dune (other than designated SIPOA or private access points). 2. Driving or operating any motor vehicle on the beach, except as authorized by the town. 3. Harming, harassing, or disturbing any loggerhead turtle or endangered/threatened bird species, including their eggs and nests. 4. Swimming in Captain Sams Inlet during the period two hours before to two hours after low tide, or any time when dolphins are present in the inlet (NEW). 5. Failing to restrain a pet when and where required by ordinance (see below for leash requirements). 6. Failing to pick up and dispose animal waste. 7. Leaving trash, debris, or refuse on the beach. 8. Negligent operation of any vessel or watercraft, including while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. 9. Launching or retrieving a motorized vessel of any kind. 10. Overnight storage of personal beach equipment and supplies. 11. Building or maintaining a fire or open flame (unless approved by SIPOA above the high-water mark). 12. Using any grill, cooker, or heating device heated by fire. 13. Igniting or discharging fireworks. 14. Using any type of glass container. 15. Engaging in commercial activities (including solicitation). 16. “Chumming” on or within 600 feet of the beach. Dining on Seabrook Island: Dining on Seabrook Island is always a memorable experience. Without ever leaving the island, members and their guests can relax and enjoy elegant, award-winning restaurants with spectacular ocean and golf views. On-island shopping is available at the Seabrook Shoppe, and Golf & Racquet Club Pro Shops. Less than a mile northeast from the island’s gates is Bohicket Marina & Market. The marina is home to 200 wet slips, 90 dry storage slips, and a quaint market with wonderful restaurants, shops, and offices. The marina features mean low-tide depths of 14′, no fixed bridges, 100-amp power, high-speed fuel delivery, and new IPE woods docks. Just two-and-a-half miles from the North Edisto Inlet, this picturesque marina is easily accessible from both the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE TOWN OF SEABROOK!
- A Seabrook Island Club Amenity card is included with your stay. Guests will only need to pay an $15 card deposit. (The fee is usually $40/day or $225 weekly.) The Amenity Card gives you access to the Beach Club, with two outdoor pools and a beach area, the restaurants, golf, tennis, the equestrian center, and the Lake House, with one outdoor pool, a fitness center, and an indoor pool. Some of these amenities have additional associated fees, such as the restaurants, golf, tennis, fitness center, and indoor pool.
- Dock details: Fishing & Crabbing. Kayak launch.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- One Bag of Complimentary Locally Packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- Dish and Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- 4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
- Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guests.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the Seabrook Ordinance rules.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at the host's discretion
- Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days of arrival.
- Please use painter's tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!