Old-School Vallarta Vacation Rental in a Jungle Setting
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
A lovely multi-level Puerto Vallarta villa in an enchanting jungle setting beckons with its unparalleled ocean views and family-friendly amenities. This extraordinary Banderas Bay retreat promises an unforgettable escape, where tranquillity, natural beauty, and comfort converge in harmony.
Nestled on the cliffside with steps leading down to the ocean, the villa’s heated swimming pool invites you to indulge in refreshing dips while admiring the panoramic ocean vista. Equally, you can immerse yourself in the soothing waters of the jacuzzi, offering a serene escape amidst the vibrant jungle backdrop.
An outdoor bar adorned with a palapa provides a delightful space for enjoying refreshing beverages while soaking in the mesmerizing surroundings. A deck and patio area equipped with a grill creates the perfect setting for al fresco dining, allowing you to savor delicious meals amidst the harmonious blend of jungle and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Located in the foothills of the Sierra Madre Mountains on the south shore of Puerto Vallarta passing Mismaloya on the way to Boca de Tomatlán. This villa is in a picturesque location on the main highway.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Chef for breakfast and lunch preparation (Groceries $)
- - 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge) / Concierge
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Happy-go-lucky furniture and a quaint yesteryear charm
- - Multi-level property
- - Hanging bridge and steps down to the ocean.
- - As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however, insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0376)