1 Bedroom stylish apartment in Webley park
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
When one thinks of a stylish apartment in Webley Park, what usually comes to mind is luxury, modernity, and comfort. However, achieving all those elements without creating an overly busy, crowded space can be tricky. This is where minimalist design comes in; it’s a way to make a statement without having too much clutter. With the right blend of minimalism, a one-bedroom apartment can be transformed into a stylish, comfortable yet functional living space./n
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • Unauthorized guest/s or visitor/s are not allowed.
- • 50% additional cleaning fee may be collected for stays longer than 14 days.
- • Please follow my rubbish or recycling instructions
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- • Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit.
- Please follow the the house rules to avoid additional fees and security deposit charge.