3BR Mountain Views Hot tub Ping Pong, Pool Table
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to this Colorado getaway! When you retire after a day of Colorado adventure, you don’t have to close the door on its unique character. This 3-BDRM, 2.5-bath home was thoughtfully designed to wrap you in the spirit of the region with every convenience and a comfortable elegance. With an occupancy of up to 8 people, it’s suitable for family retreats and memorable getaways with friends.
The location places you within easy reach of the area’s many unforgettable attractions and plentiful opportunities for outdoorsy fun.
Your home-away-from-home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by fragrant pines and under the gaze of the awe-inspiring Rockies. A huge driveway provides parking for multiple vehicles and includes enough space for an RV (no hookups and the detached garage is not available for use). The house’s exterior is reminiscent of the rugged mountain landscape. Inside, you’ll love the airy, open concept...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Woodland Park is just about 20 minutes west of Colorado Springs, up Ute Pass and located at around 8,300’ elevation in the mountains. Although linked closely to Colorado Springs, it retains a unique character all its own — a real mountain town. There’s charm here, peace and quiet, but also unique restaurants, cafes, breweries and special places like the Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center … a privately owned dinosaur museum! The greater area is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, yet the variety of sites and entertainments offer something to please everyone. For breathtaking views, visit the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center, where awe-inspiring sandstone rock formations soar 300 feet into the sky. Don’t miss Pikes Peak, “America’s Mountain” at 14,115 feet. Live your best life biking, hiking, ziplining, rafting, exploring fossil beds, waterfalls and wildlife. Meander through Manitou Springs and fall in love with its artistic charms, or explore Old Colorado City, a lively area of Colorado Springs that’s rich in dining options, galleries, shopping and more. Kids of all ages will love the Florissant Fossil Beds and the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center, just up the highway. In the immediate neighborhood, you’ll find several casual family dining options, as well as supermarkets, drug stores, and large retail chains for your convenience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised that we ask all guests to complete our secure, online guest verification portal after your reservation is created. Similar to hotels requiring photo ID upon check-in, we ask that guests provide a copy of their Government Issued ID, matching selfie and credit card to verify identity. This is used to prevent fraudulent reservations, identity verification and for the safety of all guests and homes. We take data security very seriously. All information entered into this form is encrypted and transmitted securely over SSL.
- **By completing the reservation you agree to the following**
- I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
- I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card through our online portal prior to check in.