Radiant Serenity: 2BR Flat Sleeps 5 -Warm Ambiance
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Have fun with the whole family at this stylish place.
One of the most sought-after neighborhoods in London, you’ll find this charming and spacious two-bedroom apartment, perfect for families or small groups of up to 5 guests./nThe apartment features a cozy and tastefully decorated living area with a comfortable sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, perfect for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing or business meetings. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare delicious meals, including a stove, an oven, a microwave, and a Dolce Gusto coffee machine.
The bedrooms are bright and spacious, with comfortable bedding and plenty of storage space. The master bedroom has a cozy double bed, while the second bedroom has a stylish bunk bed that your kids will love.
The apartment also features a modern and spacious bathroom with a bathtub, perfect for a relaxing soak after a day out exploring the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Located in the beautiful Hamstead Garden Suburb, the apartment is within easy reach of some of London's most famous landmarks, including the historic Hampstead Heath Park, Kenwood House, and the stunning Highgate Cemetery. You'll also find plenty of trendy restaurants, cafes and shops in the area, as well as great transport links to the rest of the city.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and the security deposit charge.