Sanctuary Seaside Escape 3 BR
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Just steps away from the sand, Property Manager’s Sanctuary Seaside Escape is a 3 BR/2BA oceanside condo in the Sanctuary at False Cape Condos. The Sanctuary is an exquisite condo building located in the heart of Sandbridge. This ocean-side building offers luxurious amenities, breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, and an unparalleled sense of tranquility. The Seaside Escape will immediately greet you with a sense of relaxation and comfort, the perfect ingredients for a tranquil summer Property Manager. Please read all details in the Other Things to Note section of this listing.
The living room is elegantly furnished with a plush sectional sofas, perfect for lounging after a long day at the beach. Double sliding glass doors allow direct access to the patio, pool and bbq area and a place to take in the salty breeze.
The condo has an open concept living area, which seamlessly flows into the dining area and kitchen....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Sandbridge is a beautiful coastal community. For a more adventurous day, rent a kayak or paddleboard and explore the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge or take a fishing charter and catch your own dinner. In the evenings, head back to your vacation and end your day with a family movie night or gather around the dining table for a game of cards. The Sanctuary at Sandbridge is the perfect destination for your next beach vacation. With its luxurious amenities, prime location, and stunning ocean views, it is sure to provide an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones. Book your stay today and let the relaxing sound of the waves be your soundtrack.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.