The Good Place- Blue Ridge GA
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Searching for a quiet place to reacquaint yourself with nature? Look no further. This adorable two-bedroom two bath with twin trundle landing area is the perfect place to refocus on a captivating book, find that writer’s inspiration or reconnect with your family. With a partial wrap around porch perfect for sipping coffee, feel the stress melt away as you gaze over the long-range mountain view. What a gem.
The shaded gravel drive sets the tone as nature surrounds the house like they are a cohesive pair. As footsteps approach the front door, eyes fixate through the cabin to a rolling mountain view as body tension instinctively releases. Pass through the front door, still gazing over the view, into a sunroom fully stocked with board games, rocking chairs and a picnic table. Continue to walk into the open floor plan main level. To the right, find a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table for 3. Continue through the common...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Located between Cherry Log and Downtown Blue Ridge. Back Deck Facing South Overlooking Long Range Mountain View- Sunrise to the Left Gravel Road – Narrow Private Lot – Has neighbors, but can only see from front of home. Max Parking for 5 cars in Horseshoe Gravel Driveway Driving Distance to Serendipity (1.8 Miles) Absolute Relaxation Minutes from Big Foot Museum
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pets are allowed. There is a pet fee of $75.00 per pet for up to 2 pets max.
- Must be 25 to rent.
- No Smoking
- Check in takes place at your cabin. You will receive check in information 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Guests must complete rental agreement and provide a copy of id before check in information can be sent out.