White Elephant - Modern 3 BR Apt in Polanco
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
White Elephant is a 3 bedroom apartment located in Mexico City, Right in the heart of new Polanco and just a block away from the famous Jumex Museum and Soumaya Museum.
This 3 bedroom apartment/1300 sqft apartment boasts breathtaking views from Polanco and the futuristic Museo Soumaya, it is modernly decorated and minimalist in its design, the living area receives great light to work and there is a comfy couch to relax or receive visitors, the kitchen offers all the necessary appliances. This apartment offers flexibility and can receive up to 6 visitors sleeping comfortably.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed with a sizable closet and dressing room and a full bathroom;
the other rooms feature Queen beds that offer a great night’s rest and privacy if needed. One of the secondary rooms has a convenient desk to work.
White Elephant is located inside Grand Polanco, Just across a major...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Polanco is an affluent neighborhood in the Miguel Hidalgo borough of Mexico City. Polanco is an upscale community, famed for its luxury shopping on Avenida Presidente Masaryk, one of the most expensive streets in the Americas, as well as for the numerous prominent cultural institutions located within the neighborhood, such as the Museo Soumaya and the Colección Jumex. Polanco is often called the "Beverly Hills of Mexico",being one of the country's densest concentrations of luxury shopping, Michelin starred restaurants, high-net-worth individual, upscale hotels, diplomatic missions and embassies, and one of the most desirable real estate markets in Latin America.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.