Passeig I | Stylish 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Passeig I is an exterior one-bedroom apartment located right at the end of Paseo de Gracia, the most famous avenue of Barcelona due to its modernist architectural gems such as La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Fuster, located right next of the apartment.
Upon entering this apartment, you’ll be met by the double bedroom on your left. The bedroom, separated from the corridor with a wide curtain, comes with a queen size bed, a large wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Right next to it, at the end of the corridor, you will find a spacious and bright space that combines the kitchen and the living area. The fully-equipped kitchen comes with first-brand appliances, including a dishwasher, a washer, an oven, a Nespresso machine and a half size fridge with freezer. Next to it, there is a wonderful dining table for 4 people.
On the opposite side of the room, the living area includes a sofa with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Colourful Gracia was once a town in its own right before becoming another Barcelona neighborhood in the late 19th century. Unsurprisingly then, it retains a strong sense of identity and a community feel. The buildings are low-rise, with plenty of examples of art nouveau architecture. It’s popular among artists and 20- to 30-somethings, thanks to its distinctly bohemian vibe and dynamic restaurant and bar scene. If you’re in town in August, don’t miss the barrio’s Festa Major, an annual weeklong street fair that’s a fixed highlight of Barcelona’s cultural calendar.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,No smoking. No parties or events. PET POLICY: Small dogs allowed when hiring weekly cleaning services and under request confirmed by the owner. No cats under any circumstances.